MILAB (read: "my love") is acronym for "Modelling Inter-LGU Alliance in Basilan" Project, an 18-month Spanish Agency for International Cooperation and Development (AECID)-funded project and implemented by the Institute for Autonomy and Governance (IAG) in partnership with the Autonomous Regional Government (ARG) – Office of the Regional Governor (ORG), Cotabato City; Provincial Government of Basilan – Office of the Provincial Governor, Isabela City; and Municipal Governments of Lantawan, Maluso, Sumisip, Hadji Muhtamad and Tabuan Lasa; and with Zamboanga Basilan Integrated Development Alliance (ZABIDA), Zamboanga City, as a collaborating NGO partner.
To support the institutionalization of the Western Basilan Alliance (WBA) as an inter-LGU model in the pursuit of common local development agenda.
- To generate deeper (vertical, through sectors) and wider (horizontal, across sectors) support for the WBA as platform for addressing common development agenda.
- To enhance LGU capacity to pursue development efforts through the WBA platform.
- To develop WBA capacity for data-driven and result-based program and project planning, development, implementation and management, monitoring and evaluation, and networking.
- Involvement of local sectors and stakeholders in and feedbacking about WBA activities.
- Improved LGU character (mindset, attitude) and competence (knowledge, skills) to pursue development efforts through the WBA platform.
- Data-driven and result-based programming, project development and implementation.
- Operational Alliance Management Office and Committees.
Contact DetailsFor more details about MILAB Project, please contact: Mr Ramil Tarami, Technical Officer, mobile 0935-825-4237, or email: email@example.com